Translate

Sunday 17 July 2016

My First Aquaponics Harvest...

My First Harvest


So, here we go....

My very first Aquaponics harvest, although this doesn't include the strawberries that my little ladies have been picking and eating every time they see a ripe one!

Yesterday afternoon I reached my first Aquaponics milestone.  Harvest.  It wasn't a lot, but it was enough to provide salad for my family and my brother-in-law's family.

There we are....



Now it doesn't look a great deal, my Aquaponics harvest, but one courgette, one tomato, and two lettuce plants, went down well, totally devoured. Of course that's easy when served with barbeque roasted pork, fried baby potatoes, honey glazed carrots, barbecue cooked peppers and some good wine and beer.

My brother-in-law was amazed at the produce growing in my 2m x 2m growbeds, and the fact that the fish do all the work.

So, conclusion...

Reaping the benefits of a small first harvest just make you want more and more from your incredible Aquaponic system.

I love Aquaponics.

Amazon does aquaponics...